Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On Vacation


I'll be out for sometime but when I came back, I hope I'll have something more interesting to post about. Apart from that, I have a number of unfinished writings from the past number of years that I hoped to finish during this vacation. Some of the unfinished pieces that I hoped to post in the near future are:


  1. SEE LAMKA AND DIE!

  2. Zo Church: The Deadliest Political Institution

  3. Church Leaders: The Worst Role Models

  4. Zomi: On the Edge

  5. Being Realistic: A Myth called Zogam

  6. On Spring Break: A Heady Cocktail called Zo Re-Unification / Organisation

4 comments:

Siam Tonsing said...

I'll be waiting for those.

mnowluck said...

Na thugelh/post ding te simnop chi thei mahmah ei.. hong tung kik meng oi

Pritam said...

SEE LAMKA AND DIE:::::
This is goin to be a total fake, becoz. If someone goes to Lamka, he/she will surely feel good.
U know why i say tht, and if u r goin to post this blog, i am going to giv strong comment. Becoz you dont hav any right to xploit any place, its some one land. And hopefully u know wht it means even for u.

Pritam said...

But i love Lamka. Yeah u know. Well there are lot of problem but whtever its the place.